You can help by giving to: child sponsorships, annual needs, special building projects, or by simply switching where you shop.
We need your help! More kids have arrived needing our love and care at the In Step Children’s Home.
That means we need additional sponsorships to feed, clothe, house, educate, and counsel these precious abused and abandoned kids.
- $7 covers a day for a child
- $49 covers a week for one child
- $98 covers two weeks per child
- $210 is a home run and provides a whole month of provision
The goal is 100% child sponsorship!
We know some of our donors have a heart for specific needs and special projects on the In Step Children’s Home campus. Please review the following list of needs and see if a specific project touches your heart. You can also make a donation to honor loved ones for their birthday, milestone celebrations, and Memoriam.
- High School Tuition for 2023-24 School Year, anticipating 67 students $80,400
- School Supplies for 2023-24 School Year $15,000
- Maize and Beans for 2023 $13,400
- Uniforms for 2023 School Year $3,000
- Textbooks for 2023 School Year $4,000
- Christmas Feast for 2023 $1,500
We know some of our donors have a heart for specific needs and special projects on the In Step Children’s Home campus. Please review the following list of needs and see if your heart is touched by a specific project. You also have the option of donating an item to honor loved ones for their birthday, milestone celebrations, and in memoriam.
Cost estimate $50,000
Combination compound workshop, technical training center, and tool & storage building. This would be a pole building construction consisting of multiple bays; woodshop, metal/welding shop, mechanical/automotive shop, tool room, possible paint booth, and material storage area including lumber, steel, electrical and plumbing and painting materials. Providing secure, adequate room to do multiple diverse projects and training sessions without regard for weather conditions or loss of tools and/or materials.