Sponsor a Child
Your generosity helps ensure each rescued abused and abandoned child has a loving home, education, food, clothing, basic medical care, spiritual guidance, physical and emotional healing and support.
- It costs approximately $7 a day to provide these basic necessities for a child at In Step Children’s Home.
- In addition to co-founders and missionaries who serve on-site, In Step employs approximately 65 – 70 local Kenyans. This makes In Step one of the largest employers in the area, which creates additional economic stability for the community.
- The In Step Children’s Academy on-site school campus is fully accredited and staffed with quality, competent teachers, giving the children a strong opportunity to overcome poverty, enabling them to build a healthy and prosperous future free from poverty.
- Each child is provided protection from abuse, neglect and exploitation – receiving instead love and compassion.
- Children are raised in a healthy, loving and safe environment, which allows them to thrive, forever changing the course of their lives and future.
- Children participate in planned activities, learning events and community celebrations.
- The farming and dairy operations provide arenas for the children to learn responsibilities, skill sets and proper work ethics.
- Pursuant to IRS Regulations, when you sponsor a child, your monthly gift is combined with the generous giving of many, pooling all child sponsor donations with general donations to ensure all the children, sponsored or unsponsored, receive the best care possible.
- Please note: In order to protect the children we serve from reading anything personal about themselves that may cause them distress, we have simplified their profile information.
This list is only a small album of the children who are available for sponsorship. Many people prefer to sponsor a child about the same age as their own child, grandchild or a child with a birthday that is special to them. This is only a small percentage of children who are available for full or partial sponsorship. If you would like to learn more about a specific child or access a list of all children who are available for sponsorship, please contact Tori Costello or call us at 509-405-8677.